Then we’ve got just the duo set for you. Meet Wildling’s newest powerhouse couple in our Duo Set category: the Lumin Duo.
This mini-kit combines the healing & calming benefits of our Lumin Mushroom with clarifying and cleansing elements of the Lumin Three-in-One Oil. Appropriate for all skin types, this combo is especially beneficial for those with blemish-prone, sensitive, or easily irritated skin.
Why, exactly? The answer is simple: oil cleansing pulls impurities and toxins out of skin while facial massage boosts circulation, tones the skin, and promotes lymphatic drainage. But this isn’t just any oil cleanser & facial massage tool. The Wildling difference is always our carefully-crafted products. Take a peek below for details on maximizing the benefits of your Lumin Duo, how to correctly oil cleanse, and why our Lumin Mushroom & Three-In-One Oil are specifically engineered to deliver maximum results.
How the Lumin Duo Works:
- The Lumin Mushroom is hand-crafted from white jade, a cooling & calming stone known to alleviate inflammation.
- The smooth edges of this tool calm the nervous system while working more oil deeply into the skin.
- Facial massage with the Lumin Mushroom releases facial tension and improves blood flow & qi around face and neck.
- The Lumin Three-in-One Oil boasts a clarifying combo of seabuckthorn, passionflower, and lavender; it’s designed to nourish the skin while simultaneously cleansing & detoxifying any congestion.
- Prepping skin with Wildling’s Lumin Three-in-One Oil creates the perfect slip for our cooling, calming Lumin Mushroom.
How to Use Your Lumin Duo:
- As with any Wildling Ritual, begin by becoming still & centered, and taking a few deep breaths.
- Cleanse skin. Pump a generous amount of Lumin Three-in-One Oil into your hands, rub together, and massage over face and neck. (You’ll likely want to have longer hair off your face & neck for this).
- Next, grab your Lumin Mushroom and glide along your face and neck with the broad, circular side in a rocking motion. For more on how to master these moves, check out this video.
- Use the pointed tip for acupressure points, such as alleviating a headache, releasing jaw tension or targeting the delicate under-eye area.
- Remember to go slow, breathe, and hydrate afterwards.
- Once finished with your facial massage, remove oil cleanser with Wildling’s Lumin Cloud Cloth and warm water. Take a peek at this tutorial for details on how to correctly remove oil cleanser.
- Apply another round of the Lumin Three-in-One Oil onto your freshly cleansed skin as a finishing oil & moisturizer.
- Observe and enjoy your glowing skin!
We hope you’ll give our brand new clarifying, healing, and calming set, the Lumin Duo, a try.
Check out this video below for further details!