Reviewed by: Britta Plug
We’re sure we don’t have to tell you this … but life sure is hectic lately.
Call it demanding, chaotic, or downright overwhelming, there’s no denying that things can become stressful for all of us from time to time. If you’re nodding along as you read this: we see you, we honor you, and we’ve got your back.
Here at Wildling, our products are known for their sculpting, smoothing, and toning properties, and they do work wonders for these purposes. But did you know that one of the things we love most about everything we create - from our Empress Duo to our Aura Collection - is the meditative & restorative effects these tools, products, and rituals can offer?
With self-care on our minds, we’ve created our own guided gua sha meditation, lead by Wildling co-founder Britta Plug. This guided audio recording is an invitation to slow it all down, take a little time for yourself, find your breath, and connect with your center. Utilizing the Empress Ritual in this slow, nurturing manner is deeply healing.
Perform this Guided Gua Sha Meditation using your Empress Collection in the morning, evening, or any time you feel you need a little ‘reset’. Here’s what you can expect to find in Britta’s guided practice, linked below:
- A moment to slow way down & let it all go
- An invitation to follow your breath
- Calming, soothing, restorative guidance
- Moves to open meridians and optimize energy flow
- Release of the neck, shoulders, and everywhere we commonly store tension
- Tuning in to stone medicine/stone on skin sensations
- Strokes to sweep away stagnant energy
- Self-love/sweetness toward self/heart centered movement
So schedule some much needed me-time and give this a whirl. It really is as blissful as it sounds!