Reviewed by: Britta Plug
Did you know the Empress Ritual can be viewed as a moving meditation? In addition to the plumping and sculpting benefits of a regular gua sha practice, performing your Empress Ritual consistently also provides serious results in the mental & emotional health realm, too.
Want to find out more about the calming, restorative, and stress-relieving benefits of gua sha? Check out our masterclass on De-stressing with your Empress Ritual and get ready to seriously relax. Treating our skincare routines as a meaningful and mindful part of our self-care practices is exactly what Wildling’s Empress Collection was designed for.
Looking to get in on the calming & restorative action? You came to the right place! Follow along with co-founder Britta Plug in this workshop where we will review:
- Setting yourself up for a mindful & meditative Empress Ritual
- Utilizing your Empress Collection for a restorative and soothing gua sha practice
- Proper breathwork before, during, and after your Empress Ritual
- Appropriate technique with the Empress Stone
- Releasing stagnant emotions & energy with gua sha
Remember to always take a few breaths before you begin, find a calm & quiet place to practice this ritual, and hydrate afterward. For more stress-relieving and relaxation focused tutorials, be sure to follow up on instagram, youtube, and tiktok!