Jill Munson, Wildling Co-Founder & product formulator, recently sat down with Erika Dellatorre Karl of the BABESKILLS podcast to discuss Wildling, clean beauty, self-care, and all things gua sha. This interview was so fun to participate in and we loved chatting with Erika. Give it a listen here and let us know your thoughts!
In this podcast, we review:
- The Wildling origin story
- Just what makes Bian stone, which all of our gua sha tools are carved from, so magical and effective
- How we formulate our products, such as the Empress Oil and Empress Tonic
- Why we’re so committed to our formulation and harvesting protocols, and what makes Wildling’s process different
- Why do you need the Empress Tonic & Oil for your Empress Ritual?
- What are the roots of gua sha?
- What’s the Empress Wand used for? How about the Aura Collection?
And so much more! You can find Erika/Babeskills on IG (@Babeskills) and on her website (babeskills.com) Enjoy!