Got a burning question about facial gua sha, the Empress Collection, a desired result, or anything in between?
We hear you!
If you’re curious about some aspect of the Empress Ritual, there’s a good chance someone else is too. That’s why we love our Wildling community so much and are always grateful for the opportunity to share, connect, and look to one another for tips, tricks, and advice in the facial gua sha space.
(Speaking of which, did you know we have a private FB Group devoted to all things Wildling? Sign up here for a community of Wild Wisdom and Wildling love.)
Sometimes, though, you just gotta ask the experts! In this IGLive, Britta answers all the questions on topics such as:
- How often should you gua sha, based on your skin type?
- What’s the difference between the Empress Stone & other gua sha tools?
- The benefit of gua sha in the morning vs gua sha at night
- Why is the entire Empress Collection beneficial for your Empress Ritual?
- Best practices for de-puffing under eyes
- Learning to trust your 'facial intuition'
- When it’s appropriate to use more or less pressure on the face & neck
- The energetic benefits of the Empress Ritual
- Approaching gua sha on the neck: when to lift, when to drain
And so much more! Check out this IGLive and you just may find the answer to a Wildling question you’ve had for a while. We discuss our entire Empress line in detail here, so if you’re new to Wildling, this is a great place to familiarize yourself.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Join our FB Group, #WildlingWorks, and ask us there!